Simplifying the Complexities of Compliance
As employee benefits have become increasingly complicated, so has compliance and, with it, associated risks and penalties. Kelly Benefits Advantage delivers customizable solutions to help businesses comply with ever-changing compliance complexities.
Section 6056, 1094-C, 1095, ACA, PCORI… We realize that compliance can be quite confusing. We also know that sometimes it is difficult to even understand which regulation applies to your business and when. We’re here to help you answer those questions and to ensure your needs are covered so that you can focus on what your business does best—and not the intricacies of compliance.
Our Section 6056 IRS Reporting Package is a full-service reporting package that helps you calculate, define and report the necessary data, including filing the necessary 1094-C and 1095-C forms, to ensure your organization stays in compliance.
- Employer Mandate consulting with an ERISA attorney
- Production and e-filing with the IRS of Form 1094-C
- Printing and mailing of Form 1095-C to employees (optional, additional fees apply)
- 1095-C Benefit Information Reporting
- Production and e-filing with the IRS of Form 1095-C (the employee form is provided electronically to the employer for distribution)
Employer Mandate Consulting: A one-hour consultation with an ERISA attorney is available to sort through the complexities specific to your organization, identify the necessary filings needed to remain in compliance and more.
Full-Time Employee Evaluation: Provides reporting for both current employees and new hires to determine if, based on variable hours or fluctuating work schedules, they qualify as “full-time” under the Employer Mandate.
1095-C Benefit Information Reporting: If you already have a service provider for 1095-C production, we can still help. For many of our clients, we have reporting available on your organization’s benefit enrollment information, which is needed for each enrolled employee. This information can be found and compiled from past billing statements or obtained in a standard electronic format through our 1095-C Benefit Information reporting tool.
Kelly Benefits can assist with the W-2 reporting requirement, which requires employers to report the cost of coverage under an employer-sponsored group health plan. While this reporting is for informational purposes only and provides employees useful and comparable consumer information on the cost of their health care coverage, it can be challenging to report for employers. Allow us to help you take the burden out of this reporting requirement.
We help our clients offering HRA plans calculate and remit the PCORI fee directly to the IRS. Our PCORI Service provides:
- Pre-populated, customized worksheet that calculates the PCORI fee based on snapshot and actual count methods.
- Blank Form 720 for filing and sample of completed Form 720 as a guide.
- Copy of federal instructions with highlights of important details for quick reference.
- Easy-to-follow “How to” Guide for completing and submitting Form 720.
Kelly Benefits Advantage offers a complete scope of services through our COBRA/State Continuation Administration, so you can rest easy knowing your employees are covered and you’re in compliance.
Among our services is sending out General Notices of COBRA/State Continuation Rights to all new subscribers and covered spouses, monitoring eligibility and premium payment compliance, setting up billing accounts for COBRA/State Continuation subscribers, and providing Call Center service to both employers and participants.
Let KBA help reduce your COBRA Administration burden.
Off Your Plate and Onto Ours
With Kelly Benefits Advantage by your side, you can provide and administer COBRA coverage easily and effortlessly — because we take care of it for you. From the moment an employee separates from your company:
- We handle every COBRA-related interaction with a firm yet fair approach, eliminating possible awkward encounters with former employees.
- We monitor the variance between state and federal regulations and remove the tedious task of researching off your plate.
- We can perform billing-only service for COBRA or state continuation subscribers at no cost to your organization. We charge a 2% premium administration fee to the subscriber while also providing them with customer service assistance.