Leverage the knowledge of our experts to improve your benefit strategy.
Since its early beginnings, education has remained a core component of not only KELLY Benefit Strategies’ (KBS) client service model, but its dedication to helping all businesses become better. In 2003, KBS began mobilizing its educational outreach efforts, holding benefit and strategy informational sessions in the Delaware Valley with the goal of helping clients and employer groups stay abreast of hot topics and trends in employee benefits, specifically health care. KELLY University was formally established in 2009 as an expansion of that effort, hosting its first educational symposium at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.
In the nearly 10 years since that first official event, KELLY University has continued to extend its program and geographic reach to now regularly host events in the Maryland, Washington, D.C. and Delaware/Philadelphia markets. KELLY University sessions include both half-day symposiums, with presentations on the latest in employee benefits and improving benefits strategy, as well as smaller roundtable discussions, providing intimate settings for employers to discuss challenges and strategies. KELLY University leverages its relationships with industry experts to provide dynamic speakers that can address the issues that are most affecting employer groups today.
Why Kelly Benefits University?
- Convenient locations
- Expert insight
- Networking and relationship-building opportunities
- Recertification credits*
- First-class educational experience
Here's what people are saying about Kelly Benefits University
- "Cory Easton's 'Pharmacy Landscape' presentation was worth the flight to Philly."
- "Good material. Not overly sales 'pitchy,' which was great"
- "Great presenters (that were) easy to follow and interactive"
- "Enjoyed the information on pharmacy benefits"
- "...great location at The Union League"
- "ACA compliance is overwhelming and Jen presented the information clearly and helpfully."
- "Compliance continuously changes and Jen's presentation was fantastic."
*KELLY Benefit Strategies is an approved provider of recertification credits for the HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) and the Society for Human Resource Management® (SHRM®). KELLY University events are typically approved for HRCI credits and SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs).