Benefits Administration Made Simple
In today’s competitive environment, benefits and custom perks can play a crucial role in the success of your efforts to attract, engage and retain great employees. Yet while employee benefits are integral to your business, they should be easy to manage.
As a leader in employee benefits administration, we are pleased to offer our payroll clients access to our suite of comprehensive and customizable benefits solutions through our proprietary KTBSonline technology and assist with many common business needs.
KTBSonline is a state-of-the-art benefits and payroll management system with a single point of entry for employers and employees. Available to organizations of all sizes, it increases efficiency for HR teams while providing a user-friendly, secure and intuitive experience for their employees. Available via desktop and on mobile, users can have the comfort of knowing they can manage their benefits at home, at work or on the go.
Tying it all together is our unmatched client support with access to our fully staffed Call Center and dedicated service team, who are ready to help you and your employees with benefit questions.
Advantages of Partnering With Us for Your Employee Benefits Administration
- Accurate and efficient account installation for fully insured and self-funded plans for new and renewing employers of all sizes
- Integration options with multiple payroll vendors
- Consolidated electronic monthly invoice that includes online payment options
- Enrollment audit and carrier reconciliation
- Dedicated Service Representative support for large group HR administrators
- Compliance reporting options
- Access to our proprietary KTBSonline technology, a customizable online enrollment, billing and benefits management system
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) with preferred carrier/vendor partners
- Premium collection and scheduled delivery directly to the carrier/vendor partners
- Knowledgeable and friendly Call Center support
- COBRA/State Continuation administration and direct billing